At Vivienna Lorikeet, we understand your purchase may not be suitable and you may wish to return your purchase. Subject to the conditions and exceptions below, if you change your mind about a purchase, Vivienna Lorikeet agrees as follows:
CHANGE OF MIND
In Store Purchases
- Full priced goods purchased in our boutiques: If within 30 days from date of purchase, you change your mind about a purchase made in-store at a Vivienna Lorikeet boutique, Vivienna Lorikeet agrees to offer you an exchange or store credit note. Store credit notes are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Refunds are NOT offered for change of mind.
- Goods purchased on sale or during a promotional sale in-store: Vivienna Lorikeet does NOT accept returns or exchanges on sale items.
- An item that is marked with final sale is NOT eligible for return, unless the item is deemed faulty by the company. Final sale applies to items that have been marked down to clear. By purchasing a final sale item you agree that the item cannot be returned.
Goods can be returned subject to the following conditions:
- Goods must be returned in their original sellable condition (unworn, unused, unwashed, no damages and still have the original tags attached) and include all original packaging including garment bags.
- All returns must be accompanied with your invoice as proof of purchase.
Vivienna Lorikeet will assess the goods to determine whether they meet the above Conditions for return. Vivienna Lorikeet reserves the right NOT to approve a return request if the Goods being returned do not meet the above Conditions.
GUARANTEES AND RIGHTS
You have rights under Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded or limited by us. If within a reasonable timeframe of purchasing the goods from Vivienna Lorikeet, you believe the goods fail to meet a consumer guarantee, namely if the goods:
- are not of acceptable quality;
- are not fit for its purpose; or
- are different from their description or sample,
you may be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund.
Vivienna Lorikeet will assess the goods to determine whether the goods fail to meet the consumer guarantees. If the problem with the goods is minor, we can choose to repair the goods, free of charge, instead of a replacement or refund. If there is a major fault with the goods, you can ask for a replacement or refund. The consumer guarantees will NOT apply if the goods have been misused in a way that caused the problem or if you were made aware of the fault(s) before you purchased the goods.
Goods returned under consumer guarantees must be accompanied with your invoice as proof of purchase. Refunds will be processed using the original tender type.
Please contact our Customer Care Team to notify us of any issues and we will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER
How you return your items will depend on where or how the goods were purchased:
Australia Post, DHL and/or FedEx are the ONLY accepted method for return and this must include insurance and a tracking number. All international delivery options are accepted, however, insurance and a tracking number must be included.
Step 1: Fill out the online return form within 10 days from the delivery date. To complete the return form you will be required to enter your original invoice number, and e-mail address that you used to complete the purchase. If you are unable to locate these, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Step 2: Once you complete the returns process online you will receive an email with your Return Number. This document MUST be attached to the top of the shipping box and taken into any of the three listed postal services. (Australia Post, DHL and FedEx)
Step 3: Once the item is scanned by postal service they will provide you with a receipt number and will then return your item to Vivienna Lorikeet.
Step 4: Once your returned item has been received by our head office, you will be notified by email that the garment has been received and is to be assessed and processed. Please allow up to 5 business days for your return to be processed by our hear office.
1. Goods purchased at a Vivienna Lorikeet showroom can be returned in store. Items purchased at a Vivienna Lorikeet showroom cannot be returned Online. We CANNOT accept returns of items purchased from another third party retailer.
2. Online purchases for made to order items which take 10 to 12 weeks, are not refundable, only exchange or store credit will be offered.
- Returns will be at the customer’s expense.
- Goods must be packed securely in a postage bag together with your original tax invoice and completed Returns document. Goods being returned for change of mind must be in their original condition and original packaging.
- Should you ship your returns via any other method or provider other than the accepted providers (Australia Post, DHL, FedEx), we will be unable to process your return and goods may be forfeited.
- To exchange an item for another size, colour or different item, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with an exchange.
- For International Customer Returns please contact us via email@example.com with your order number and the items you wish to return to initiate the return process.
- Items purchased at a Vivienna Lorikeet showroom or third party retailers CANNOT be returned via the online returns process
Returned garments are to be shipped to
Vivienna Lorikeet Atelier, By Appointment Only.
14 William Street, Balaclava, Victoria 3183, Australia.